Creams are a staple in every beautician’s bag – they provide the skin with nutrients, moisturize, smooth and nourish it. Do you want to take care of your face, maintain a radiant complexion for a long time and prevent damage or premature aging?
Reach for the natural face cream from BIOSOMA and try the power of precious oils, plant extracts and carefully selected complexes. Choose the specifics perfectly suited to your skin type, condition and age, and take comprehensive care of your skin – both from the outside and from the inside.
Natural face cream – get your beauty straight from nature
A good natural face cream is different from the numerous cosmetics available on drugstore shelves. Its formulation, based on carefully selected components, makes it give excellent results, and at the same time it is safe for health, as it does not contain harmful chemicals that could burden your skin. It is friendly even to very sensitive skin, and fits perfectly with the concept of sustainable care and zero waste lifestyle.
BIOSOMA Face Cream:
– Does not contain silicones, parabens and other controversial additives,
– It is rich in extracts from fruits, flowers and other plant parts, hydrolates and unsaturated fatty acids,
– Is vegan and vegetarian friendly,
– Its effectiveness and safety are confirmed by a dermatological study,
– is made in small batches, so its composition is refined to the smallest detail,
– Goes into eco-friendly packaging.
A good natural face cream – choose a cosmetic that suits your skin type
BIOSOMA offers creams with evening primrose, argan, shea butter, raspberry, strawberry extract and other plant components. How to choose a good natural face cream? Remember that the type of ingredients contained translates into the performance and properties of individual cosmetics. The purpose is important – day creams are lighter, while night creams should have a richer formula and a slightly thicker consistency.
The product should be tailored to the needs of your skin (its type, possible problems and imperfections, age):
– For dry skin – choose a natural moisturizing face cream that will intensely hydrate and moisturize the skin, protect it from moisture loss. In the lineup, look for, among others. Urea and hyaluronic acid,
– For normal skin – it is the least problematic, no dilated pores or unevenness can be seen on it. Reach for a moisturizer with a light texture,
– For combination skin – oily parts are found in the so-called. T-zone, and the skin on the cheeks is dry. You can use 2 types of cream in your care. Apply an intensive moisturizer and lubricant to dry skin, and a natural normalizing cream to oily parts,
– For problematic skin – this term is used for oily and acne-prone skin. Bacteria thrive on the skin, inflammation and blackheads appear. Reach for a good natural face cream with a light texture, slightly mattifying. Among the components, avoid waxes, oils and alcohols,
– For sensitive skin – the skin is prone to irritation, redness often appears on the skin, it can be dry and itchy. Reach for a soothing cream with hydrolates (such as damask rose hydrolate),
– For vascular skin – its hallmark is redness and spider veins. Often erythema appears on it. Choose a good natural cream with soothing and vascular strengthening properties. Among the ingredients, you can look for damask rose or lavender hydrolate, green clay, vitamin C and K, horse chestnut or calendula extract,
– For mature skin – the cream should contain well-concentrated ingredients that will improve skin tone and stimulate its natural regeneration. Look for hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and vitamin C (has a brightening effect) in the formulation.