1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. the administrator of the personal data collected for the via the Internet Shop is Anna Szczygielska running the business activity under the name BIOSOMA Anna Szczygielska registered in the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland Poland maintained by the minister responsible for the economy, having: address of place of business: Paszowice 339, 59-411 Paszowice and address. For delivery: Paszowice 339, 59-411 Paszowice, NIP: 6951365112, REGON 380211700, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org – hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” and being at the same time the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
(3) The personal data of the Service Recipient and the Customer shall be processed In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997. (OJ. 1997 No. 133, item 883 as amended) (hereinafter: the Personal Data Protection Act). and the Law on the Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
4 The administrator shall exercise special care in to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular provides, That the data it collects is processed lawfully; collected for designated legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these objectives; substantively correct and relevant to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form that makes it possible to identification of the persons to whom they relate, for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
5. any words, phrases and acronyms appearing on the of this page and beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Vendor, Store Internet, Electronic Service) shall be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Regulations of the Internet Store available on the pages of the Store Internet.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RECIPIENTS
1. each time the purpose, scope and recipients of the data processed by the Administrator results from actions taken by the Service Recipient or Customer in the Online Store. For example, if the customer in When placing an Order, chooses personal pick-up instead of shipping courier service, then his personal data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and Sales Agreement execution, but will no longer be made available to the carrier to deliver shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
2 Possible purposes for collecting personal data of Service Recipients or Customers by the Administrator:
- conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement or the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services (e.g., Account).
- marketing Direct of the Administrator’s own products or services.
- Customer’s expression of opinion about the concluded Agreement Sales.
3 Possible recipients of the Store’s customers’ personal data Internet:
- W In the case of a Customer who uses in the Online Store a method of delivery by mail or courier service, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the customer available to the selected carrier or to an intermediary delivering shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
- W In the case of a Customer who uses in the Online Store a method of electronic payment or payment card Administrator makes available collected personal data of the customer, to the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
- W In the case of a customer who has agreed to express an opinion on the concluded Agreement Sales, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected to the entity operating the system of surveys giving opinions on the concluded Agreements Sales in the Online Store.
- Administrator may process the following personal data of Service Recipients or Clients using the Online Store: first and last name; mail address electronic; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, number house, apartment number, postal code, city, country), address residence/business/residence (if different from address supplies). In the case of Service Recipients or Clients who are not consumers The administrator may additionally process the company name and number Tax identification number (TIN) of the Service Recipient or Customer.
- Provision of personal data referred to in point above may be necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement Sales or Electronic Service agreement in the Store Internet. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is previously indicated on the website of the Online Store and in the Regulations Online Store.
3. COOKIES AND USAGE DATA
1. cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and recorded on the side of the person visiting the website of the Internet Shop (e.g. at hard drive of a computer, laptop, or on the memory card of a smartphone – in the depending on the device used by the visitor to our Online Store). Detailed information on. Cookies, as well as the history of their creation you can find, among other things. here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
(2) The controller may process the data contained in the Cookies when visitors use the Store’s website Internet for the following purposes:
- identification Service Recipients as logged in to the Online Store and showing that the are logged in;
- memorization Products added to the shopping cart for the purpose of placing an Order;
- memorization data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login data to the Online Store;
- adjustments the content of the website of the Internet Store to individual preferences Customer (e.g., regarding colors, font size, page layout) and to optimize the use of the pages of the Online Store;
- keep anonymous statistics showing how to use the website of the Online Store.
5. details on how to change settings regarding cookies and their self-deletion in most popular web browsers are available in the help section web browser and on the following pages (just click on the respective link):
- w Chrome browser
- w Firefox browser
- w Internet Explorer
- w Opera browser
- w Safari browser
- in the Microsoft Edge browser
6 The administrator also processes anonymized exploitation data related to the use of the Online Store (IP address, domain) to generate statistics to help administer the Store Internet. The data is aggregate and anonymous, i.e. do not contain identifying characteristics of visitors to the website of the Online Store. The data are not disclosed to third parties.
4. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
(1) The provision of personal data by the Customer or the Customer is voluntary, although the failure to provide the indicated on the Store’s website Internet Shop and in the Regulations of the Internet Shop personal data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services will result in the inability to conclude this agreement.
(2) The basis for processing personal data Customer or Client is the need to perform the contract to which it is a party or to take action at his request prior to its conclusion. In the case of Processing data for direct marketing of its own products or Administrator’s services the basis for such processing is (1) prior consent Service Recipient or Customer or (2) fulfillment of legitimate purposes implemented by the Administrator (pursuant to Art. 23 para. 4 of the Law on Protection Personal data is considered a legitimate purpose in particular. Direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services).
(3) In the case of data processing for the purpose of expressing by the Customer of an opinion about the concluded Sales Agreement the basis for such processing is the consent of the Service Recipient or Customer.
5. RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS TO CONTENT OF YOUR DATA AND THEIR CORRECTION
(1) The customer or client has the right to access the content of the of their personal data and to correct them.
(2) Every person shall have the right to control processing of the data that concerns it, contained in the data file Administrator, especially the right to: request additions, updates, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently withhold them processing or their deletion if they are incomplete, outdated, false or were collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the To fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
(3) In the event that the Service Recipient or the Customer’s consent to process data for direct marketing of its own Administrator’s products or services, consent may be revoked at any time.
(4) In case the Administrator intends to process or processes the data of the Customer or Client for the purpose of direct marketing Administrator’s own products or services, the data subject shall is also entitled to (1) make a written, reasoned request to stop the processing of its data due to its particular situation or to (2) object to the processing of its data.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
(2) The administrator shall use technical measures and organizational arrangements to ensure the protection of the processed personal data adequate to the risks and categories of data to be protected, in particular Secures the data from being accessed by unauthorized persons, from being taken away By an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
(3) The administrator shall accordingly make available the following Technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by persons unauthorized personal data sent electronically:
- Security dataset from unauthorized access.
- Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
- SSL Certificate.