Cream with lactobionic acid
Specialized cream with lactobionic acid is a cosmetic with a rich formula that makes the skin velvety to the touch. The cream can be used under makeup, morning and night. Lactobionic acid cream is characterized by strong antioxidant and water-binding properties. In addition, it prevents the formation of telangiectasias and soothes inflammation, including in cases of rosacea. It has all the characteristics of alpha hydroxy acids, while preventing side effects such as burning, itching and excessive peeling.
Cream with lactobionic acid – active ingredients:
- Lactobionic acid – a favorite of problematic complexions. It smooths and softens the epidermis, regenerates the skin, soothes irritation, redness and inflammation, strengthens the skin barrier, binds and retains water in the epidermis, reduces the thickness of the stratum corneum, makes the epidermis more flexible and firm, reduces the appearance of dilated capillaries and their tendency to redness, accelerates the skin healing process, reduces superficial wrinkles.
- Folic acid – potent anti-aging effect (increases fibroblast activity), counteracted the effects of UV radiation (DNA damage was repaired, less frequent cell apoptosis due to UV).
- Phytic acid – acts mainly as a moisturizer, increasing the elasticity of the epidermis, and normalizes sebum secretion.
- Lactobacillus ferment, aprobiotic, applied to the skin has a strong soothing effect, which in turn strengthens the skin’s ability to defend itself against aggressors. Studies have shown that this ferment may play a role in helping the skin microbiome maintain a healthy flora.
- Niacinamide – has a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, normalizes the sebaceous glands, tightens pores, has an anti-aging effect, rebuilds the hydrolipid barrier of the skin, has a moisturizing effect, lightens existing hyperpigmentation and prevents the formation of new ones.
- Argan oil – nourishes, smooths, regenerates.
- Avocado oil – one of the most valuable cosmetic additives. Rich in active compounds.
- d-Panthenol – moisturizes, soothes.
- Arginine – an amino acid, has a moisturizing effectnot only on the epidermisbut especially on the deeper layers of the skin.
- Allantoin – soothes, relieves irritation.
- Rice oil – an extremely valuable cosmetic oil. Improves the appearance of the skin.
- Squalane from olive oil – nourishes, smooths, regenerates.
Serum with lactobionic acid 10%
Active ingredients of lactobion serum:
- Lactobionic acid – smooths and softens the epidermis, regenerates the skin, soothes irritation, redness and inflammation, strengthens the skin barrier, binds and retains water in the epidermis, reduces the thickness of the stratum corneum, makes the epidermis more flexible and firm, reduces the appearance of dilated capillaries and their tendency to redness, accelerates the healing process of the skin, reduces superficial wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (vitamin b3) – has a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, normalizes the sebaceous glands, tightens pores, has an anti-aging effect, rebuilds the hydrolipid barrier of the skin, has a moisturizing effect, lightens existing hyperpigmentation and prevents the formation of new ones.
- Hyaluronic acid – intensively moisturizes, has anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, antioxidant properties.
- Prickly pear extract – firms and improves skin tone, stimulates skin revitalization, soothes irritation and inflammation, improves blood microcirculation, reduced pores for combination, oily and polluted skin.
- Betaine – strongly moisturizes the skin by reducing TEWL, increases skin elasticity, improves the skin’s response to the irritating effects of detergents, makes the skin velvety to the touch.
Tonic with lactobionic acid
Gentle tonic with lactobionic acid for dehydrated, vascular and also sensitive skin. It strongly moisturizes and renews the skin. Supports collagen and elastin synthesis! Together with vitamin B3 (niacinamide) and extracts of prickly pear and young barley, pha 7% acid tonic is a broad-spectrum cosmetic.
- Lactobionic ACID: promotes the production of collagen and elastin, strengthens the skin’s repair mechanisms, reduces wrinkles and protects the skin from free radicals due to its powerful antioxidant effect. In addition, it strongly moisturizes, lightens hyperpigmentation and stimulates the cell renewal process.
- NIACINAMIDE (VIT. B3): improves the appearance of mature and aging skin. Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and ceramides, which are the basic component of the intercellular cement that ensures the integrity of the skin barrier,lightens hyperpigmentation – inhibits the synthesis of melanin, and thus causes the disappearance of dark pigment spots. It makes the skin smooth, radiant, glowing.
- D-PANTENOL: perfectly moisturizes and retains water in the deep layers of the skin, regenerates. It is helpful in healing minor wounds and skin injuries.
- ALANTOINE: prevents the deposition of keratin in hyperkeratosis, stimulates tissue growth, which helps heal wounds, has an anti-inflammatory effect, is also used as an aid in the care of atopic skin, sensitive and allergy-prone skin, as well as in the care of children‘s skin.
- FIG OPUNCTION: moisturizes and firms the skin, improving its overall appearance, has an anti-wrinkle effect, inhibits the aging process and protects the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and climatic factors.
- YOUNG HUNGER EXTRACT: has nourishing, antioxidant, smoothing, brightening, firming effect on dry, sagging skin. It affects the firmness and elasticity of the skin, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, brightens the skin and reduces wrinkles. It perfectly moisturizes, slows down the aging process of the skin, provides natural vitamins and trace elements, strengthens the immune system of the skin.
- BETAINE: a natural amino acid, makes the skin and its products (hair and nails) deeply moisturized. The skin becomes silky smooth and shows greater elasticity.