TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BIOSOMA.PL ONLINE STORE
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE ONLINE STORE
3. CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALES CONTRACT
4. METHODS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
5. THE COST, METHODS AND DATE OF DELIVERY AND COLLECTION OF THE PRODUCT
6. PRODUCT COMPLAINT
7. OUT-OF-COURT WAYS OF DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS AND RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
9. PROVISIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
11. SAMPLE WITHDRAWAL FORM
The online store www.biosoma.pl cares about consumer rights. A consumer may not waive the rights granted to him under the Rights Act. Consumer. Contract provisions less favorable to the consumer than the provisions Consumer Rights Acts shall be null and void, and the provisions of the following shall apply in their place Consumer Rights Law. Therefore, the provisions of these Regulations Are not intended to exclude or restrict any consumer rights to which they are entitled under the mandatory provisions of the law, and any Any doubts should be interpreted in favor of the consumer. In the case of possible inconsistency of the provisions of these Regulations with the aforementioned regulations, these regulations take precedence and must be applied.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. online store available at the internet address www.biosoma.pl
is conducted by Joanna Hołuj, who conducts business under the name of the company BIOSOMA Anna Szczygielska registered in the Central Register and Information about Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland conducted by the Minister of competent for economic affairs, having: the address of the place of performance activities: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339, NIP 6951365112, REGON 380211700, e-mail address: email@example.com and contact telephone number: 530 540 113.
(2) These Regulations are addressed to both consumers and entrepreneurs using the Online Store, unless the data provision of the Regulations provides otherwise and is directed solely to consumers or to businesses.
- WORKING DAY – one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- REGISTRATION FORM – a form available in the Online Store. Allowing you to create an Account.
- ORDER FORM – Electronic Service, interactive form. available on the Online Store that allows you to place an Order, in In particular, by adding the Products to an electronic shopping cart and To determine the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- CUSTOMER – (1) an individual with full capacity to act legal, and in the cases provided for by the common law binding also a natural person with limited capacity to legal actions; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit an unincorporated entity to which the law grants the capacity of legal entity; – who has entered into or intends to enter into a Sales Agreement with a Vendor.
- CIVIL CODE – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964. (Journal of Laws 1964 no. 16, item 93 as amended).
- ACCOUNT – Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and with a password provided by the Customer a collection of resources in the system Service Provider’s data communication system, in which the data provided by the Service Recipient and information about Orders placed by him in the Store Internet.
- NEWSLETTER – Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail e-mail, which enables all Service Recipients using it automatically receive from the Service Provider the cyclical content of the following edition of the newsletter containing information about Products, news and promotions in the Online Store.
- PRODUCT – a movable item available in the Online Store which is Subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- REGULATIONS – these regulations of the Online Store.
- INTERNET SHOP – the Service Provider’s online store available at the following address Online: www.biosoma.pl.
- SELLER; SERVICE PROVIDER – Anna Szczygielska conducting business activity. business entity under the name BIOSOMA Anna Szczygielska entered in the Centralna Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland Poland maintained by the minister responsible for the economy, having: address of place of business: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339, NIP 6951365112, REGON 380211700, mail address electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SALE AGREEMENT – an agreement for the sale of a Product concluded or entered into. Between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Store.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by. Service Provider for the benefit of the Customer through the Online Store.
- USER – (1) an individual with full capacity to legal actions, and in cases provided for by regulations universally applicable also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an entity unincorporated organization to which the law grants Legal capacity; – Using or intending to use the Service Electronic.
- THE ACT ON CONSUMER RIGHTS, THE ACT – the law of May 30, 2014. o Consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827 as amended).
- ORDER – a declaration of intent of the Customer made by the Customer. by means of the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
2. ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE STORE INTERNET
(1) The following Electronic Services are available on the Online Store: Account, Order Form and Newsletter.
2 Account – use of the Account is possible after a total of three the next steps by the Service Recipient – (1) completing the Registration Form, (2) clicking the “Create Account” box and (3) confirming your desire to create an Account by clicking on the confirmation link automatically sent to the provided email address. In the Registration Form, it is necessary to provide by the Service Recipient of the following data of the Service Recipient: name and surname/name company, email address and password.
3. the Account Electronic Service is provided free of charge for a period of time indefinite. The customer has the option, at any time and without specifying reason, to remove the Account (resignation from the Account) by sending the appropriate requests to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to: email@example.com or also in writing to: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339.
4 Order Form – the use of the Order Form begins. begins when the Customer adds the first Product to the electronic shopping cart in the Online Store. The Order is placed after the execution of by the customer a total of two consecutive steps – (1) after completing the Form Order and (2) click on the website of the Online Store after completing the Order Form field “I order and pay”. – until then there is the possibility of self-modification of the entered data (for this purpose you should be guided by the messages displayed and the information available on the website Online Store). In the Order Form, it is necessary for the orderer to provide the following. Customer of the following data concerning the Customer: name/company name, address (street, house/apartment number, postal code, city, country), address e-mail, contact telephone number and data concerning the Agreement Sales: Product(s), quantity of Product(s), place and method of delivery of Product(s), method of payment. In the case of Customers who are not consumers, it is necessary to Also providing the company’s name and tax ID number.
5. the Order Form Electronic Service is provided free of charge and is of a one-time nature and terminates when the Order is placed through it, or from the earlier cessation of submission Order through it by the Service Recipient.
6. Newsletter – the use of the Newsletter takes place after providing in the tab “Newsletter” visible on the website of the Online Store of the mail address electronic mail to which future editions of the Newsletter are to be sent and Click the “Subscribe” box. You can also sign up for the Newsletter by checking the appropriate checkbox during the ordering process – at the time of placing an order, the Customer is subscribed to the Newsletter.
7. the Newsletter Electronic Service is provided free of charge for a period of time indefinite. The customer has the option, at any time and without specifying reason, unsubscribe from the Newsletter (Newsletter cancellation) by Sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular through the e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or also in writing to: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339.
9. the Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in the in a manner consistent with the law and good morals with a view to respecting the goods of the personal and copyright and intellectual property rights of the Service Provider and third parties. The customer is obliged to enter data in accordance with the factual state. The recipient is prohibited from providing content with unlawful nature.
10 Complaint procedure:
11. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider and other complaints related to the operation of the Store Internet (excluding the Product complaint procedure, which has been indicated in point. 6 of the Regulations) the Service Recipient may submit, for example:
12. in writing to the address: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339;
13. in electronic form via e-mail to address: email@example.com;
(14) It is recommended that the Service Recipient provide in the description of the complaint: (1) Information and circumstances relating to the subject of the complaint, in particular The type and date of the irregularity; (2) the request of the Service Recipient; and (3) the contact details of the complainant – this will make it easier and faster to Processing of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements stated in the previous sentence are in the form of a recommendation only and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints made with the omission of the recommended description of the complaint.
15. the Service Provider shall respond to the complaint. immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submissions.
3. CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALES CONTRACT
(1) The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall take place after the prior submission of the Order by the Customer using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with point. 2.1.2 of the Regulations.
2 The price of the Product shown on the website of the Online Store is given in Polish zloty and includes taxes. About the total price including taxes of the Product being the subject of the Order, as well as about delivery costs (including charges for transportation, delivery and postal services) and about other costs, and when not the amount of these fees can be determined – the customer is informed of the obligation to pay them On the pages of the Online Store when placing an Order, including the following. The moment the Customer expresses the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
3. the procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement in the Online Store by means of Order Form
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is made after prior submission of the Order by the Customer to the Online Store in accordance with the from point. 2.1.2 of the Regulations.
- After the Order is placed, the Seller immediately confirms it receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution shall be made by the Seller sending to the Customer the appropriate e-mail messages to the e-mail address provided during the placement of the Order The customer’s electronic system, which contains at least the Seller’s statements On receipt of the Order and on its acceptance for execution, and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the customer of the above email, a Sales Agreement is concluded between Customer, and the Seller.
- Fixing, preserving and making available To the Customer the content of the concluded Sales Agreement is made by (1) making these Regulations available on the website of the Online Store and (2) sending the customer an e-mail message referred to in item. 3.3.2. Regulations. The content of the Sales Agreement is further fixed and secured In the computer system of the Seller’s Online Store.
4. PAYMENT METHODS AND DEADLINES FOR PRODUCT
1. the Seller shall make available to the Customer the following methods of payment for Sales Agreement:
- Payment by cash on delivery on delivery.
- Payment by bank transfer to bank account
Payment in PLN:
BANK ING Bank Slaski:
account number: 71 1050 1793 1000 0097 0082 4874
Electronic payments and payment card payments via Przelewy24 service – possible current payment methods are specified on the page Online store in the information tab on payment methods and at https://www.przelewy24.pl/.
- Settlement of electronic payment and payment card transactions are carried out according to the customer’s choice via the przelewy24 service. Electronic and card payment services are provided:
- PayPro S.A., ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, tel. +48 (61) 642 93 44, WWW: www.przelewy24.pl, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. PayPro SA – entered to the register of national payment institutions kept by the Commission Financial Supervision Authority under the UKNF entity number IP24/2014, as a national payment institution, hereinafter referred to as the Przelewy24 Service.
2 Payment term:
- If the customer chooses to pay by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by payment card, the customer is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Agreement Sales.
- In case of payment by card, the order processing time starts From the moment of positive authorization of the transaction.
- If the customer chooses to pay cash on delivery at the collection of the shipment, the customer is obliged to make payment at the receipt of shipment.
- In the event that funds must be returned for transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the Seller will make a return to the bank account assigned to the payment card ordering party.
5. THE COST, METHODS AND TIME OF DELIVERY AND PRODUCT RECEPTION
1. delivery of the Products is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland and European Union countries.
2. delivery of the Product to the Customer is chargeable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including transportation charges, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the pages of the Store Internet in the information tab regarding delivery costs and in the During the placement of the Order, including at the time of the Customer’s expression of intent to To be bound by the Sales Agreement.
(3) Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
- An order placed with the choice of personal collection may be paid for only by bank transfer or payment electronic.
- The customer will receive an email to the email address he provided, That the order is ready for personal collection.
- The vendor provides the customer with the following methods of delivery or collection of the Product:
- Postal Delivery.
- InPost shipping.
- Personal collection available at the address: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339 at. 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
(4) The delivery time of the Product to the Customer is up to 7 Business Days, unless in the the description of the Product in question or in the course of placing the Order, a shorter period is given deadline. For Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest term given, which, however, must not exceed 5 Days Workers. The beginning of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted in the as follows:
- If the customer chooses to pay by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card – from the date of crediting the account Seller’s bank or checking account.
- If the customer chooses the method payment by cash on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
6. PRODUCT COMPLAINT
1. the basis and scope of the Seller’s liability to the Customer, if sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are specified generally applicable legal regulations, in particular the Code Civil Code (in particular, Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code). For Sales Contracts concluded until December 24, 2014 basis and scope of liability Seller to a Customer who is a natural person, who acquires the Product for the purpose of unrelated to professional or business activity, for non-compliance Product with the Sales Agreement are determined by generally applicable regulations Laws, in particular the Law of July 27, 2002. on special conditions Consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws. 2002 No. 141, item 1176 as amended).
(2) The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects. Details of the Seller’s liability for defects The Product and the Customer’s rights are specified on the website of the Online Store in the Claims information tab.
(3) A complaint may be filed by the customer, for example
- In writing to the address: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339;
- electronically by mail electronically to: email@example.com;
(4) It is recommended that the customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and Circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) request a method of bringing the Product into conformity with the Sales Agreement or declarations of price reduction or withdrawal from the Agreement Sales; and (3) contact details of the complainant – this will facilitate and will speed up the processing of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements stated in the sentence The previous ones are in the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of the Complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
(5) The Seller shall respond to the Customer’s complaint immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. No Seller’s response within the aforementioned period means that the Seller has acknowledged the complaint to be justified.
(6) The customer who exercises warranty rights shall be obliged at the deliver the defective Product at the Seller’s expense to the address: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339. If, due to the nature of the Product or the way it is used installation, delivery of the Product by the Customer would be unreasonably difficult, The customer is obliged to make the Product available to the Seller at the place where the The product is located.
7. EXTRAJUDICIAL WAYS OF DEALING COMPLAINTS AND REDRESS AND THE RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
1. detailed information on the possibility for the customer to use the being a consumer from out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules for accessing these procedures are available at The website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php.
(2) The following shall also be attached to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection point of contact (phone: 22 55 60 333, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or written address: pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-950 Warsaw), whose task is, among other things, to provide assistance to consumers in matters relating to Out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
(3) The consumer has the following examples of how to take advantage of out-of-court ways of handling complaints and claims: (1) request for dispute resolution to a permanent amicable consumer court (for more information, see: http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/); (2) an application in the on the out-of-court settlement of the dispute to the provincial inspector of the Inspection Service Trade (for more information, visit the website of the inspector in charge of the Seller’s place of business); and (3) assistance district (city) consumer ombudsman or social organization, to whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (among others. Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided, among other things, by email At email@example.com and the consumer hotline number 801 440 220 (hotline open on Business Days, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, fee per call at the operator’s tariff).
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(1) A consumer who has entered into a remote contract may within 14 days
calendar months to withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring
costs, with the exception of the costs specified in point. 8.8 Regulations. To preserve
The deadline is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration. Statement on
Withdrawal from the contract can be submitted, for example:
- In writing to the address: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339;
- electronically by mail electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
(2) A sample withdrawal form is included in the Appendix No. 2 of the Consumer Rights Act and is additionally available in the pt. 11 Regulations. The consumer may use the model form, but not it is mandatory.
(3) The period for withdrawal from the contract shall begin:
- For a contract in the performance of which the Seller issues a Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (e.g., Sales Agreement) – from the Taking possession of the Product by the consumer or the consumer’s nominee a third party other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that: (1) includes multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last Product, lot or part or (2) consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period of time – From taking possession of the first of the Products;
- For other contracts – from the date of the agreement.
(4) In the case of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance, the contract shall be considered for not concluded.
(5) The seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 days calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including Product delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the of the delivery method chosen by the consumer other than the cheapest ordinary way delivery available in the Online Store). The seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the consumer, unless the The consumer has expressly agreed to another method of return that does not involve the him with no costs. If the seller has not offered to pick up the Product from the consumer, may withhold the refund of payments received from the consumer Until the Product is received back or delivered by the consumer proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
(6) The consumer shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to receive it, unless The seller offered to pick up the Product himself. To meet the deadline It is sufficient to send back the Product before its expiration. The consumer may return the Product To the address: 59-411 Paszowice, Paszowice 339.
7. the Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Product resulting from use beyond that necessary for the to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. possible costs associated with the consumer’s withdrawal from the contract, which The consumer is obliged to bear:
- If the consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest one the usual method of delivery available on the Online Store, the Seller is not Obliged to reimburse the consumer for the additional costs incurred by the consumer Costs.
- The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product.
- In the case of a Product that is a service, of which performance – at the express request of the consumer – began before the expiration of the The deadline for withdrawal from the contract, the consumer who exercises the right withdraw from the contract after such a request is made, has an obligation to pay For services rendered up to the time of withdrawal. Amount of payment shall be calculated in proportion to the extent of the benefit provided, with the taking into account the price or remuneration agreed upon in the contract. If the price or remuneration are excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the value of the market of the fulfilled benefit.
(8) The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance is not available The consumer with respect to contracts:
1.(1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service for the With the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the performance, that after the Seller’s performance he will lose the right withdraw from the contract; (2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the of the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the expiration of the withdrawal period; (3) in which the the subject of the service is a non-refabricated Product, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or to satisfy his individualized needs; (4) in which the object of the performance is a Product subject to rapid spoiled or having a short shelf life; (5) in which the The subject of the service is a Product delivered in sealed packaging, which, once opened, cannot be returned for health reasons or for hygienic reasons, if the package was opened after the delivery; (6) in which the subject matter of the performance is Products, which after the delivery, by their very nature, are inseparable from the other things; (7) in which the object of performance is alcoholic beverages, The price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and whose delivery can only take place after 30 days and whose value depends on the from market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control; (8) in which the The consumer expressly requested that the seller come to him to make a urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller additionally provides other services than those requested by the consumer, or provides Products other than the spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract with respect to additional services or Products; (9) in which the object of performance is sound recordings or visual or computer programs delivered in a sealed packaging, if the package was opened after delivery; (10) o Provision of daily newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a contract for subscription; (11) concluded through a public auction; (12) for the provision of services In terms of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, rental Cars, catering, leisure services, events entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies a day or period of service; (13) for the provision of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the end of the withdrawal period and after the informing him by the Seller of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
9. PROVISIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
(1) This section of the Regulations and the provisions contained herein shall apply to
Only Customers and Service Recipients who are not consumers.
2. the Seller shall have the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without to give a reason and does not give rise to a non-consumer customer any claims against the Seller.
(3) In the case of non-consumer customers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring prepayment in whole or in part and regardless of the method chosen by the customer payment and the fact of concluding the Sales Agreement.
(4) Upon release of the Product by the Seller to the carrier, it shall pass to the The non-consumer customer the benefits and burdens of the Product and the danger of accidental loss or damage to the Product. The vendor in In such a case, it shall not be liable for loss, loss or damage Product arising from its acceptance for carriage until its release to the Customer, and For the delay in transporting the shipment.
(5) If the Product is sent to the Customer via a carrier A customer who is not a consumer is obliged to examine the shipment at the time and in the in the manner accepted for shipments of this type. If he finds that during the carriage there is a loss or damage to the Product, it is obliged to make a Any actions necessary to establish the carrier’s liability.
6 According to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability from the of warranty for the Product against a Customer who is not a consumer shall be OFF.
(7) In the case of Service Recipients who are not consumers, the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services with the effect of Immediately and without indicating the reasons by sending the Service Recipient relevant statement.
8 The liability of the Service Provider/Seller to the Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer, regardless of its basis legal, is limited – both within a single claim and Also for all claims in total – up to the amount of the price paid and Delivery costs on account of the Sales Agreement, but no more than up to the amount of One thousand zlotys. The service provider/seller is liable in to a Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer only for typical damage foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded and is not liable with the for lost benefits in relation to the Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer.
(9) Any disputes arising between the Seller/Service Provider and the Customer/Service Recipient who is not a consumer shall be submitted to a court of competent jurisdiction due to the registered office of the Seller/Service Provider.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in the Polish language.
2 Amendment of the Regulations:
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions with important reasons are: changes in legislation; changes in ways payments and deliveries – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the The provisions of these Regulations.
- In the case of conclusion of contracts under these Regulations of a continuous nature (e.g., provision of Electronic Service – Account) The amended regulations are binding on the Customer if the requirements have been observed specified in Art. 384 and 384 of the Civil Code, that is, the Service Recipient was properly notified of the changes and did not terminate the contract in the Within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. In the event that amendment to the Regulations resulted in the introduction of any new fees or increase of the current Service Recipient who is a consumer has the right withdrawal.
- In case of conclusion under this Regulations of contracts of a different nature than continuous contracts (e.g., Sales Agreement) changes to the Regulations will not in any way violate the rights acquired Service Recipients/Customers who were consumers before the effective date. changes to the Regulations, in particular, changes to the Regulations will not affect on Orders already placed or placed and concluded, executed or executed Sales Agreements.
(3) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the following shall apply universally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: Code Civil Code; the Law on Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 r. (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded up to 24 December 2014 with customers who are consumers – the provisions of the Law on Protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damages caused by a dangerous product on March 2, 2000. (OJ. 2000 no. 22, item 271 as amended) and the Law on Special Terms of Sale Consumer Affairs and Amendments to the Civil Code of July 27, 2002. (OJ. 2002 No. 141, item 1176, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded since December 25, 2014 year with Customers who are consumers – the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of the May 30, 2014. (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
11. SAMPLE WITHDRAWAL FORM
(APPENDIX NUMBER 2 OF THE CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT)
Model withdrawal form
(This form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdrawal)
BIOSOMA Anna Szczygielska
59-411 Paszowice Street, Paszowice 339
– I/We(*) hereby inform(*) about my/our
withdraw from the contract of sale of the following items(*) delivery contract
the following items(*) a contract for the performance of the following work
things(*)/to provide the following service(*).
– Date of contract(*)/acceptance(*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if form is sent in hard copy)
(*) Delete as necessary.