Lactobionic acid cream is a cosmetic with a rich formula that makes the skin velvety to the touch. You can use it under makeup, morning and night.
Lactobionic acid cream – year-round care for your skin
Lactobionic acid is a younger cousin of glycolic acid, with a different structure and particle size As a result, it is a unique acid – it has a soothing effect and does not irritate the skin. This acid controls the exfoliation of the epidermis, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, and increases the production of hyaluronic acid in the dermis.
There is no itching or burning after application of the lactobionic acid cream. It has the added benefit of strongly moisturizing, regenerating properties, soothing irritation, redness and inflammation of the skin and strengthening the skin barrier. Lactobionic acid is very beneficial for skin with atopic dermatitis and rosacea. As a powerful antioxidant and metal chelator, it slows natural skin aging and photoaging. It inhibits metalloproteinases, thus preventing telangiectasia and loss of firmness. Most importantly, it does not cause increased hypersensitivity to light, so the cream can be used all year round.
To increase the benefits of lactobionic acid, it is worthwhile to extend care with a serum with 10% lactobionic acid and a facial toner from the same series.
Cream with lactobionic acid – active ingredients
- Lactobionic acid – a favorite of problematic complexions. It smooths and softens the epidermis, regenerates the skin, soothes irritation, redness and inflammation, strengthens the skin barrier, binds and retains water in the epidermis, reduces the thickness of the stratum corneum, makes the epidermis more flexible and firm, reduces the appearance of dilated capillaries and their tendency to redness, accelerates the skin healing process, reduces superficial wrinkles.
- Folic acid – potent anti-aging effect (increases fibroblast activity). It counteracted the effects of UV radiation (DNA damage was repaired, UV-induced cell apoptosis was less frequent).
- Phytic acid – acts mainly as a moisturizer, increasing the elasticity of the epidermis, and normalizes sebum secretion.
- Lactobacillus ferment, aprobiotic, applied to the skin has a strong soothing effect, which in turn strengthens the skin’s ability to defend itself against aggressors. Studies have shown that this ferment may play a role in helping the skin microbiome maintain a healthy flora.
- Niacinamide – has a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, normalizes the activity of sebaceous glands, narrows pores. It has an anti-aging effect, rebuilds the skin’s hydrolipidic barrier, has a moisturizing effect, lightens existing blemishes and prevents the formation of new ones.
- Argan oil – nourishes, smooths, regenerates.
- Avocado oil – one of the most valuable cosmetic additives. Rich in active compounds.
- d-Panthenol – moisturizes, soothes.
- Arginine – an amino acid, has a moisturizing effectnot only on the epidermisbut especiallyon the deeper layers of the skin.
- Allantoin – soothes, relieves irritation.
- Rice oil – an extremely valuable cosmetic oil. Improves the appearance of the skin.
- Squalane from olive oil – nourishes, smooths, regenerates.
Apply to the face, skin and décolleté in the morning and evening after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
Individual batches may vary a bit in appearance and color, as they are entirely handmade. However, this does not affect the performance of the cream.
Cosmetics made from natural components and cosmetic fragrances, can cause an allergic reaction in allergic people.
Cream with lactobionic acid – composition:
Ingredients: AQUA, ISOAMYL LAURATE, PROPANEDIOL, CETEARYL OLIVATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN OLIVATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, ORYZA SATIVA SEED OIL, LACTOBIONIC ACID PERSEA GRATISSIMA(AVOCADO) OIL, SQUALANE, ARGININE, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, FOLIC ACID, NIANINAMIDE, PANTHENOL, ALLANTOIN, PHYTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRUS
SINENSIS PEEL OIL EXPRESSED.