Carrot seed oil
Natural carrot oil is used in skin care:
- Dry, dehydrated, damaged, mature skin with signs of aging, dry and losing firmness,
- Oily, acne-prone, problematic skin with excessive sebum production – due to the presence of vitamin A and E, it shows anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects,
- For fair-skinned people who want a soft tan effect and a natural golden glow.
Properties and applications
The beta-carotene contained in the oil perfectly moisturizes, the oil prevents excessive water loss and regulates the water-lipid balance, so it will be suitable for both dehydrated skin and skin with excessive sebum production. Effectively maintains the proper level of hydration of the stratum corneum.
Carrot oil further rejuvenates and brightens the epidermis, but also improves and evens out the skin tone making the complexion silky with a soft peachy healthy shade. It gives your skin a soft tanning effect, so you can use it as a self-tanner. Rich in natural retinol (vitamin A), which has a regenerative effect. Carrot oil protects against UV damage and sunburn and regenerates the skin after sunbathing. Great for soothing irritation and protecting the skin from external factors. In addition, the oil stimulates the production of new cells, giving the complexion a youthful appearance. However, it is important to remember that natural UV filters are not as effective and consistent in protecting the skin as in sunscreens with sunscreen.
Body massage with carrot seed oil helps maintain proper hydration, reduce imperfections such as cellulite and sagging skin. It is also an excellent spec for use when massaging sore muscles and joints after an intense workout.
Carrot oil is used in the care of the scalp and hair dry, weakened and damaged by treatments such as coloring, bleaching, perming. Regular massage stimulates hair follicles and promotes hair growth. In addition, the hair becomes moisturized, nourished, shiny and healthier.
BIOSOMA’s carrot seed oil is great for adding to creams, lotions, masks, scrubs, suntan oil and DIY cosmetics as an enriching agent. It can also be applied directly to the skin instead of face cream. Apply a few drops of oil to the palms of the hands and gently massage into the face. Also excellent as a bath additive.
Effect of raspberry seed oil:
- It provides valuable nutrients and vitamins to the skin.
- It moisturizes, soothes and lightly lubricates.
- Seals the lipid barrier of the skin.
- Regulates the sebaceous glands.
- Unclogs pores and reduces blackheads.
- It has an antioxidant effect – protects against free radicals.
- Protects the skin from UV radiation.
- It slows down the aging process of the skin and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
- It smooths and improves skin elasticity.
- Accelerates skin recovery after sunbathing and burns.
- Facilitates skin regeneration.
Active ingredients: carrot seed oil – 100%, unrefined
Storage: After opening, it is recommended to store the oil in the refrigerator. Protect from light.
Apply 3-5 drops to a cleansed face 1-2 times a day. Can be used over intensive moisturizing serum ROSE
Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil.
Country of origin: EU.