Raspberry seed oil – properties
Raspberry seed oil contains linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid, which are essential for the synthesis of Omega 6 acids by the human body. It provides excellent hydration, restoring the hydrolipidic layer and is an excellent source of antioxidants. It has an anti-inflammatory effect, reducing itching, dryness and skin irritations such as psoriasis and eczema. Raspberry seed oil is rich in oleic acid, which softens hair fibers against harsh damage, giving shine to dull hair. Strengthens hair follicles to minimize hair loss.
Reasons to use raspberry oil
Raspberry seed oil absorbs UV rays and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Thanks to its high content of alpha-linolenic acid (the highest in fruit seed oil) and phytosterols, it is extremely helpful for eczema and psoriasis. The oil also contains a large amount of natural vitamin E – antioxidants in skin care are important to prevent oxidative damage, which can lead to premature skin aging and skin cancer.
Very high levels of phytosterols help reduce water loss and thus help keep the skin hydrated. Phytosterols repair skin damaged by environmental factors, including sun damage.
Is it worth using raspberry seed oil on your face?
Raspberry seed oil is rich in EFAs (essential fatty acids), primarily linoleic and linolenic acid. It contains very high levels of tocopherols (vitamin E), which act as antioxidants, and carotenoids (vitamin A). Due to its composition, raspberry seed oil has excellent anti-inflammatory properties, making it a nice addition to facial, lip and sunscreen cosmetics.
Raspberry seed oil is a good addition to sunscreen products because of its sun protection properties, as well as its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and moisturizing properties. It is also a popular addition to anti-aging products.
Effect of raspberry seed oil
- It provides valuable nutrients and vitamins to the skin.
- It moisturizes, soothes and lightly lubricates.
- Seals the lipid barrier of the skin.
- Regulates the sebaceous glands.
- Unclogs pores and reduces blackheads.
- It has an antioxidant effect – protects against free radicals.
- Protects the skin from UV radiation.
- It slows down the aging process of the skin and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
- It smooths and improves skin elasticity.
- Accelerates skin recovery after sunbathing and burns.
- Facilitates skin regeneration.
- It is effective in skin care for psoriasis, eczema and AD.
- It nurtures and protects children’s skin.
Active ingredients and application
- Raspberry seed oil – 100%, unrefined
- Apply 3-5 drops to a cleansed face 1-2 times a day. Can be used over intensive moisturizing serum ROSE
Raspberry seed oil absorbs into the skin at a medium speed and is a light, dry, thin and long oil that can leave a slightly oily, silky feel on the skin. The oil is best stored in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Ingredients: Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil.