Serum for vascular skin and acne with lactobionic acid 10% for wrinkles and acne is a highly concentrated cosmetic. It contains active substances that cause collagen production, improve hydration, color and soothe any inflammation.
For whom is the serum for vascular skin and acne with lactobionic acid?
Serum for vascular skin and acne with lactobionic acid is a cosmetic with very wide application, and thanks to its high concentration of acids, vitamin B3 and prickly pear, it can be used by people with various ailments:
- The serum can be used by people with dilated cap illaries – lactobionic acid in high concentration is great for improving blood vessels, strengthening their walls, so that the capillaries begin to be less visible,
- ideal cosmetic for acne, including rosacea – high saturation of niacinamide, or so-called vitamin B3, causes all inflammation to extinguish, the skin becomes less red, smooth and soothed,
- dryness – hyaluronic acid contained in the serum strongly moisturizes, retains water and smooths wrinkles,
- for an earthy complexion – prickly pear is a wonderful fruit, and its properties were used as early as by the Mayans (prickly pear was a sacred fruit for them), wonderfully improves skin tone, nourishes and regenerates.
Active ingredients of serum for vascular skin and acne
- Lactobionic acid – smooths and softens the epidermis, regenerates the skin, soothes irritation, redness and inflammation, strengthens the skin barrier, binds and retains water in the epidermis, reduces the thickness of the stratum corneum, makes the epidermis more flexible and firm, reduces the appearance of dilated capillaries and their tendency to redness, accelerates the healing process of the skin, reduces superficial wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (vitamin b3) – has a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, normalizes the sebaceous glands, tightens pores, has an anti-aging effect, rebuilds the hydrolipid barrier of the skin, has a moisturizing effect, lightens existing hyperpigmentation and prevents the formation of new ones.
- Hyaluronic acid – intensively moisturizes, has anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, antioxidant properties.
- Prickly pear extract – firms and improves skin tone, stimulates skin revitalization, soothes irritation and inflammation, improves blood microcirculation, reduced pores for combination, oily and polluted skin.
- Betaine – strongly moisturizes the skin by reducing TEWL, increases skin elasticity, improves the skin’s response to the irritating effects of detergents, makes the skin velvety to the touch.
How to use serum for vascular skin and acne with lactobionic acid?
Apply the serum for vascular skin to cleansed and toned skin. The serum is then followed by a properly selected cream or oil. I recommend choosing a toner and cream from the Biosoma lactobion series. If there is a tightening sensation on the skin, please use a little heavier oil, such as avocado!
AQUA, PROPANEDIOL, LACTOBIONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA STEAM EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BETAINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
The product comes in a transparent glass bottle with a pipette in a 30ml capacity.