What is hyaluronic acid 3%?
Hyaluronic acid 3% is a mixture of HA acids, which is what naturally occurs in the body’s connective tissue.
HA is the main ingredient that gives structure to your skin and is responsible for its plump and moisturized appearance. It plays a key role in the wound healing process and decreases with age, making us more susceptible to sagging and wrinkles.
What are the advantages of hyaluronic acid?
It is worth noting what are the benefits of hyaluronic acid:
- counteracts aging
- promotes wound healing
- has an anti-wrinkle effect
- increases skin elasticity
- can treat eczema
- reduces facial redness
Hyaluronic acid acts as a powerful humectant and keeps water molecules on the surface of the skin to keep it nice and hydrated.
Hyaluronic acid 3% serum – skin hydration
Hyaluronic acid contains molecules of 3 different sizes, so the benefits of use are much greater. The serum includes:
- SLMW (ultra-low molecular weight) – increases hydration at the level of the inner layers of the skin
- LMW ( low molecular weight) – through its moisturizing effect, allows faster penetration of active substances. Promotes mechanical protection, regenerates and accelerates wound healing
- HMW (high-molecular-weight) – smooths, moisturizes and protects the stratum corneum and supports the formation of a protective barrier
The mixture of these very acids creates an unparalleled serum formula with a very potent effect. It regenerates, moisturizes and has the effect of visibly improving and rejuvenating the condition of the skin. The product binds water molecules and prevents its evaporation by connecting collagen fibers together with elastin fibers. As a result, the skin becomes smoother, supple and firmer, and wrinkles are reduced. 1 gram of acid is able to bind up to 6 liters of water!
Hyaluronic acid for long-lasting skin hydration
Tri-molecular hyaluronic acid 3% is recommended for people with dry, dehydrated, sagging skin, with wrinkles and visible signs of aging (it is worth using around the eyes, lips, on the forehead and neckline). It is also an effective solution for those prone to irritation, with sensitive skin and in need of regeneration, as it strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
Hyaluronic acid applied to hair stimulates hair growth, moisturizes and smooths. Regenerates hair damaged by hairdressing treatments.
How to use hyaluronic acid?
- First of all, you can apply the 3% hyaluronic acid serum directly to damp skin in a thin layer as a stand-alone cosmetic – but be sure to top it with your favorite oil or cream.
- For a lighter form of serum, it is worth diluting with water, hydrolate or plant tonic.
- You can add hyaluronic acid as an enrichment to your finished cosmetic – cream, lotion, as it will enhance their moisturizing, smoothing and conditioning effects.
- Similarly, add hyaluronic acid 3% to homemade masks – it will be a great moisturizing additive.
- Undoubtedly, it is worth using as an additive to hair rubs, masks. This will improve their growth-stimulating, moisturizing and smoothing properties.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, HYALURONIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL.