Fruit raw face scrub Raspberry
Why raw and fruity? Well, there is, for us humans, no better food than fruit. They contain all the necessary vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Only fruits quickly improve our health, well-being and, consequently, the appearance of our skin. They nourish, deacidify and improve lymph flow. That’s why the fruit was the inspiration for making this raw Raspberry face scrub!
Peeling – properties
On our body, a thin layer of dead skin is formed every day, which needs to be exfoliated and removed. This is extremely important because it allows the skin, among other things. better assimilate nutrients. For this, the MALINA facial scrub (mechanical) works great, which you can also use as an extremely nourishing mask. In its composition, the scrub contains raw and low-temperature dried Raspberries, raw extract of black currant juice and strawberries, which are an incredible wealth of nutrients for our body and skin.
Tasks of raw Raspberry face scrub/mask:
- skin cleansing
- exfoliation of dead skin
- evenness of color
- providing the skin with vitamins, amino acids and minerals
- softening of the skin
Active ingredients of raw face scrub MALINA
Meet the maximum fruity cosmetic that will wonderfully take care of your skin!
- Raw raspberries – have a soothing and refreshing effect on the skin, soothe irritation, soothe the skin, improve its appearance. Studies have shown that raspberry fruits contain high levels of ellagic acid. It is an antioxidant substance that prevents collagen degradation. Besides, it minimizes damage and inflammation formation due to high UVB exposure. Vitamin A allows for proper keratinization of the epidermis, accelerates wound healing, regulates sebum secretion, and regenerates the skin. Raspberries are also rich in biotin, or vitamin B7
- Black currant – its use in cosmetic formulas contributes primarily to improving the hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis and skin firmness, as well as protection against free radicals. It provides valuable vitamins and nutrients. It provides a healthy skin tone and seals blood vessels.
- Strawberries – primarily contain a lot of vitamin C and A, which protect the skin from free radical attack and are precursors in the removal of fine wrinkles.
- White clay – gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin without causing irritation. Rich in silica, oxides of calcium, magnesium and sodium. Reminalizes.
- Ferment from radish root – naturally protects the cosmetic from bacterial growth, and also moisturizes and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Ferulic acid – stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers that rebuild the skin. It acts as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, accelerates healing, and has a depigmenting effect.
- Shea butter – perfectly regenerates and nourishes the skin, thus promoting faster wound healing. It is a rich source of vitamins A and E, which are responsible for m. in. For delaying the skin’s aging process and protecting it from free radicals. Shea butter effectively protects the skin from harmful external factors (frost, cold, sun and wind), and additionally has properties that soothe irritation. It forms a protective film on the skin.
- Vegetable glycerin – improves the appearance of the skin, prevents drying and helps maintain the external protective barrier.
Fruit scrub is a 100% natural facial care product. Raw, vegan, produced in small batches, always fresh. It does not contain perfumes, dyes.
There are no reviews yet.