Natural face scrub is undoubtedly a cosmetic that will work like no other quickly, effectively and safely! Thanks to properly selected ingredients, the product effervesces and carbon dioxide molecules are released. When massaging the facial skin, this gas hits the epidermal cells and causes even better exfoliation and cleansing.
Natural face scrub – active ingredients?
The facial scrub formula contains active ingredients selected in such a way that they gently, mechanically exfoliate the epidermis, while thoroughly cleansing the skin. The scrub includes:
- Cane arrowroot – cleanses, absorbs toxins, smooths, nourishes
- Rosemary essential oil – cleanses, stimulates circulation, has an antibacterial effect
- Baking soda – deeply and intensively cleanses, helps fight acne
- menthol – stimulates circulation
What are the benefits of a homemade face scrub (for acne with maranta)?
- stimulates circulation
- stimulates hydration and elasticity
- smooths wrinkles
- cleanses and shrinks skin pores
- helps fight acne
How to use a natural mechanical scrub?
Apply a bit of natural face scrub to the palm of your hand, then add a little water. While the whole thing is starting to effervesce and foam is forming apply it to the face and massage the face. After a while we rinse with water. The skin is cleansed and ready for further treatments.
The skin may be red after use. This is a normal phenomenon.
IMPORTANT: Avoid contact with eyes!