Shea butter (karite) what is it?
Unrefined Shea (karite) butter is actually an oil derived from the seeds of the Butter-Park tree. These trees grow wild in savannas in West Africa and are called trees of life by the locals. The oil extracted from them has beneficial properties, nourishes and heals. For centuries, African women have been using shea butter to take care of their skin, treating imperfections, stretch marks or cellulite with it. They massage the shea into the skin of their children and even babies, thus protecting children’s delicate skin from sunburn.
Shea perfectly regenerates and nourishes the skin
Unrefined Shea butter perfectly regenerates and nourishes the skin. It is a rich source of vitamins A and E, which are responsible for m. in. For delaying the skin’s aging process and protecting it from free radicals. Shea butter effectively protects the skin from harmful external factors (frost, cold, sun and wind), and additionally has properties that soothe irritation.
Here are the main benefits of Shea butter
- It perfectly moisturizes and lubricates dry, keratinized skin, supports the treatment of eczema, psoriasis, burns and also minor cuts, bruises.
- It is indispensable for skin care during pregnancy preventing the appearance of stretch marks.
- Great results are obtained by applying shea to areas where cellulite has appeared and also prevents its formation.
- It regenerates and smooths aging skin by shallowing wrinkles, causing the epidermis to tighten and firm.
- Chapped, dry hands, damaged by chemical cleaning products so often used at home will become smooth and moisturized in a very short time after applying shea butter.
- Shea is an excellent hair care agent (to regenerate split ends, just rub a little shea butter into the hair regularly).
How to use Shea Butter
The butter can be applied directly to the skin or mixed in a water bath with another oil or your favorite essential oil. It is ideal for baby skin care. It perfectly accelerates tanning.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]