Gentle intimate hygiene oil
Women are often prone to infections of the intimate area. Also becoming more common are allergies to the hygiene products used. That’s why the gentle intimate hygiene oil was created. It contains vegetable oils that work together to soothe irritation and moisturize the skin.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”7621″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Almond oil – gentle, softens the skin
- Squalane – nourishes, softens the skin
- Sunflower oil – gently nurtures, rich in vitamin E
- Grape seed oil – gentle, improves the condition of blood vessels
- Rice oil – strongly nourishes the skin, a valuable ingredient in cosmetics chosen by Asian women
- Lemon essential oil – stimulates circulation, oxygenates the skin, caresses the senses, helps restore natural bacterial flora, brightens.
Directions for use
Apply Biosoma intimate hygiene oil daily to damp skin. Then rinse.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, PEG7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Squalane, Oryza Sativa Seed Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*.