Sweet almond oil
Almonds and sweet almond oil are the so-called. “superfoods” because they are rich in minerals and nutrients that positively affect the workings of our bodies. These wonderful almond seeds contain B vitamins, including. Folic acid and vitamin B6, vitamin E, which is crucial for the proper regeneration of our skin, and vitamin A, which will strengthen our immunity.
Almonds will also provide our body with essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and phosphorus. Antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids are also very important ingredients.
Almond oil for the face
Sweet almond oil can be an excellent base for creams, lotions, hair masks and also body massage oils and bath oils. In small amounts, it can also be used as an additive to soaps. Also excellent as an addition to clay masks. When preparing a clay mask, add a few drops of almond oil. It will enrich the mask, and your complexion will become more nourished and fresher.
Almond oil can be used instead of makeup remover milk. Just apply a small amount to a cotton swab to effectively and gently wash off makeup.
Effects on facial skin:
- Protects the skin from negative external factors, i.e. wind, sun, frost
- prevents cell dehydration, water loss
- Strengthens the skin’s lipid barrier – replenishes lipids in the skin
- does not leave a greasy layer on the body, quickly absorbed
- great for skin care of mother-to-be and baby
- protects against the formation of stretch marks
- Makes the skin firm, supple and well-moisturized
- great for use on the entire body – especially the thighs, hips, buttocks and breasts
- Helps maintain skin firmness and elasticity
- can be applied directly to the face
- enhances the effect of your favorite lotion or cream if you add a few drops before use
- perfectly soothes irritation
- Great for moisturizing and nourishing the skin
- great as a makeup remover for face and eyes
- has an anti-wrinkle effect
- Regular use of almond oil will help regenerate dry, damaged and brittle hair
- can be rubbed into and around the nail plate
- will prevent split and brittle nails
- works very well for self-made massage oil, bath oil, homemade scrub, eyelash conditioner.
Sweet almond oil for hair and beard
Because of its lightness, sweet almond oil is often used and recommended for beards and hair. Even the most delicate and fine hair will like a little softness of almond oil.
In addition to classic hair oiling, you can use it in conditioners, masks, serums for the ends of your hair, or add a few drops to leave-in conditioners for easier detangling. The hair will not be too heavy and greasy for that the oil will have a beneficial and protective effect on its structure throughout the day. Remember not to add too much oil – a few drops are enough.
If your hair needs a more radical and powerful treatment, massage warm sweet almond oil into your scalp. The oil should be pleasantly warm but not hot. The massage should last a few minutes to stimulate hair follicles for growth and regeneration and also nourish the scalp. Then spread the oil all over your hair, apply a bathing cap wrap it in a towel and leave it on for at least 60 minutes. Afterwards, wash your hair, spray it with a conditioner to make it easier to comb ( with almond oil) and blow dry. Regular treatments will make hair silky and give it a shiny and healthy look.
Almond oil for a newborn baby
As a natural emollient, almond oil is perfect for the delicate skin of babies and young children. It replaces both chemical emollients added to the bath and body oil. Almond oil will moisturize delicate skin, soothe irritation and redness under the diaper. It can be added to the bath by pouring a few drops into the tub, or used just like olive oil, rubbed into the skin. Almond oil can also be used for baby massage.
ALMOND OIL AS A BASE
You can use almond oil as a base for various oil blends.
- Almond oil – 100%, unrefined
Notes and contraindications:
- Safe for pregnant and lactating women
- For outdoor use
- Always fresh, minced
- Without alcohol
Storage: store sweet almond oil for face and beard away from heat and light, preferably in the refrigerator.
Capacity: 50 ml
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil.