Two-phase serum rejuvenates the skin
The biphasic serum has a simple formulation, but the active ingredients it contains are highly concentrated so that you can use their effects to the maximum. It works comprehensively, multi-tasking. A favorite cosmetic of people living on the go!
Specialized studies have confirmed that the two-phase serum:
- intensively moisturizes,
- improves skin tone, firmness, elasticity
- smooths the skin
- supports optical wrinkle reduction
- brightens the skin
It is noteworthy that the serum contains highly concentrated vitamin C , which strengthens blood vessels, promotes collagen production, brightens, and protects against UV.
Strongly firming biphasic serum
Thanks to the maximum concentration of active ingredients, the two-phase serum strongly moisturizes the skin, strongly oxygenates it, improves its color and instantly firms it. The two phases of the cosmetic perfectly complement each other giving an amazing effect of healthy, nourished skin. The water phase moisturizes, soothes. It is in it that hyaluronic acids, lactobionic acid are contained. The second phase is composed of properly selected, top-quality vegetable oils. The result is a strongly firming cosmetic.
To sum up, the biphasic and vitamin C facial serum is a cosmetic that is perfect for taking care of altered areas: hyperpigmentation, scars, skin after too much exposure to the sun and UV factors. It is ideal under the cream, but also as a stand-alone moisturizing and lubricating cosmetic.
When mixed, it forms a uniform, slightly oily consistency.
Active ingredients of serum with vitamin C
- HIALURONIC ACID ultramolecular and macromolecular – commonly called the “elixir of youth”
- LACTOBIONIC ACID – hygroscopic, soothes irritation
- VITAMIN C – multitasking action, antioxidant
- VITAMIN E – vitamin of youth
- D-PANTENOL – known as provitamin B5
- ROSE OIL – a huge wealth of nutrients.
- MARCH SEED OIL – moisturizes, smoothens, rejuvenates and regenerates the skin
- CAMELI OIL – olive oil from the Far East.
- RICE OIL – regenerates and softens the skin
- ARGAN OIL – the most difficult to access oil in the world, the liquid gold of Morocco
- SKWALAN – every drop brings you closer to smoother and softer skin
- JOJOBA OIL – softens, moisturizes and lubricates skin and hair
- VEGETABLE GLYCERINE – moisturizes, tightens and firms up
The role of vitamin C in biphasic serums
- VITAMIN C INCREASES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION – Age and sun damage cause collagen loss, leading to wrinkles and sagging skin. Vitamin C increases collagen production in the skin for firmer, more “dense” skin. Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
- FIGHTS FREE RAYS AND SIGNS OF AGING – Without a doubt, vitamin C’s antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and UV damage. The result is an anti-aging effect providing longer skin youth! Some users have noted that it also helps fade scars.
- LIGHTENS DARK PLACES – Vitamin C helps lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots. It also inhibits the production of melanin.
- HELPS PROTECT SKIN FROM SUN DAMAGE – Vitamin C provides extra protection from the sun by thickening the dermis layer of the skin to protect it from harmful UV rays.
- USE OF VITAMIN C ON THE FACE STRENGTHENS BLOOD VESSELS – Concluding vitamin C definitely strengthens and seals blood vessels, which is often used in products recommended for vascular skin.
Two-phase serum is a cosmetic worth having in your skin care. Comprehensive rejuvenating and skin-improving action. Soothes redness. The serum can be used as a substitute for cream.
Shake the biphasic serum before use and thenuse the pipette to apply a small amount of the serum to cleansed and toned facial skin. Gently massage in, leaving to absorb. Apply 1-2 times a day, as needed.
BIOSOMA cosmetics are natural, so individual batches may vary slightly in scent and color. It certainly does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product.
Aqua, Oryza Sativa Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobionic Acid, Squalane, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Water, Rice oil, Raspberry seed oil, Carrot seed oil, Vitamin C, Vegetable glycerin, Jojoba oil, Hyaluronic acid, Lactobionic acid, Squalane, Green tea oil, Argan oil, Vitamin E, d-Panthenol, Preservative.
Natural, vegan, not tested on animals. Product in recyclable glass packaging.