Lactic acid peeling 20%
Lactic acid peeling 20% will help you get rid of dead skin. The cosmetic will cleanse your skin and shrink your pores. This will make the skin smoother, more radiant and pleasant to the touch. Lactic acid stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, thus smoothing wrinkles and delaying the skin’s aging process.
Peeling with lactic acid will prepare your skin for the application of skin care products. With proper preparation, these treatments will be even more effective.
Lactic acid properties and uses?
– stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
– stimulates hydration and elasticity
– smooths wrinkles
– lightens spots and discolorations
– shallows scars, stretch marks and skin irregularities
– regulates skin keratosis
– cleanses and shrinks skin pores
Use of lactic acid
In the evening, on cleansed skin, apply a little liquid with a pipette and spread over the face avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-20 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
It’s a good idea to do a trial beforehand to assess how the skin reacts. If the applied acid will cause strong pinching then keep it shorter. After using acids, avoid the sun.
Other uses of lactic acid 20%
You can dilute lactic acid and add it to your cosmetics, such as tonics.
- concentration of 10% – one part peeling + one part cosmetic/water
- concentration of 5% – one part peeling + three parts cosmetic/water
Composition of lactic acid scrub:
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzyl Alcohol.
Water, Lactic acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Benzyl alcohol.