Usinga pipette, apply a small amount of serum to cleansed and toned facial skin. Gently massage in, leaving to absorb. Apply 1-2 times a day, as needed. Apply a cream or oil over the serum.
Aqua, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Zinco Gluconate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Ferulic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
The key ingredients of the serum with vit. C 15%
- Vitamin C – smooths wrinkles, improves elasticity and increases the density of the dermis, has an anti-inflammatory, soothing, regenerating and strengthening effect
- Vitamin E – has a strong antioxidant and anti-aging effect, regenerates, moisturizes and soothes the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect, calms inflammation
- Ferulic acid – rebuilds the skin matrix, stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, has a photoprotective effect, enhances natural UV protection. It has the ability to absorb radiation in the full UVA and UVB range, up to the high ultraviolet of 450nm, with maximum absorption in the 385-420nm region.
- Hyaluronic acid – perfectly moisturizes, smooths fine wrinkles
- Zinc – cleanses the skin, inhibits microbial growth, unclogs pores, mattifies and regulates sebum secretion
- Liquorice smooth extract – has antioxidant, bacteriostatic, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory effects and protects against UV radiation.
How does the vitamin C 15% serum work?
When it comes to skin care ingredients, vitamin C is one of the most common ingredients in my cosmetics – and for good reason. Vitamin C 15% serum has the vitamin very highly concentrated, and when used daily it helps with many skin problems. It brightens gray skin, reduces acne scars, evens skin tone, moisturizes the skin and protects it from pollution. Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that uses electrons to neutralize free radicals (known as pollution) lingering on the surface of the skin. In addition, vitamin C blocks the enzyme responsible for melanin production (i.e. pigmentation), which means it lightens the skin and prevents dark spots.
To take advantage of this miracle ingredient: simply apply Vitamin C serum to clean, dry skin twice a day – morning and night – for best results, use your favorite facial moisturizer to seal in the serum and further hydrate your skin.
Is the vitamin C 15% serum for my skin?
In theory, anyone can incorporate vitamin C serums into their skincare routine. The serum, which contains 15% vitamin, allows you to get the best results. To make the vitamin as stable as possible for as long as possible, the product has a low pH and a dark glass bottle.
How does ferulic acid work?
Noteworthy is ferulic acid. It is a plant-derived antioxidant mainly used in anti-aging skin care products. Natural occurs in many foods, such as rice, oats and coffee. In the serum, active C15% interacts with other antioxidant ingredients, especially vitamin C, while helping to stabilize it and increasing its photoprotection. A 2005 study suggests that ferulic acid could potentially offer twice the photoprotection when combined with vitamins C and E. The study’s authors also note that such antioxidant combinations could reduce someone’s risk of future photoaging and possibly skin cancer.
Is licorice helpful in removing blemishes?
Glycyrrhiza glabra L. (Licorice) is a small, perennial herb traditionally used to treat many diseases. They are used in respiratory disorders, excessive thirst, epilepsy, fever, sexual weakness, paralysis. WHAT’s more, it is widely used in the treatment of stomach ulcers, rheumatism, skin diseases, hemorrhagic diseases and jaundice. Over the years, licorice extract has become a well-known herbal skin soothing agent. Recent studies show that the benefits of licorice extract for the skin may also include astringent properties, antioxidant protection, and the ability to remove hyperpigmentation.
Licorice root contains a substance (glabridin) that naturally inhibits (blocks) tyrosinase, which is responsible for the formation of hyperpigmentation.
Store the serum at room temperature in a tightly sealed container. Protect from moisture, heat and light.
Dermatologically tested product. For external use only. Do not apply directly to injured skin or after invasive cosmetic procedures.
BIOSOMA cosmetics are natural and individual batches may vary slightly in fragrance and color. However, this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product.