The product is scented with carrot seed oil. Possible sediment.
How does Bakuchiol 1% Booster work?
Bacuchiol is a miracle chemical compound that is extracted from the edible seeds of Psoralea corylifolia. The plant is found in Africa, Central Europe and Asia and there, it has been used for centuries to soothe inflammation, irritation or treat eczema. Today, bacuchil is an important ingredient in anti-acne cosmetics, as well as in anti-aging ones. It is used to improve skin tone and elasticity, smooth wrinkles, and counteract the formation of new ones.
For whom is Bakuchiol recommended?
Thanks to its versatile action, Bakuchiol can be successfully used by all skin types. It will benefit owners of oily and problematic skin, as well as mature skin. This is because bacuchiol exhibits anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, as well as normalizing sebum production. It brings satisfactory results for people struggling with acne or eczema. On the other hand, thanks to its antioxidant activity, it effectively fights free radicals, which are responsible for the aging process, so it is worth using bacuchiol as an anti-aging product.
Bacuchiol stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for firm, tight and elastic skin, as well as a youthful appearance.
Bacuchiol is a truly multi-tasking substance, it has an additional exfoliating effect, which makes it great for dealing with blemishes and evening out skin tone.
The active ingredients of the booster are:
- BAKUCHIOL – smooths wrinkles, reduces fine lines, levels hyperpigmentation and acne lesions with equal effectiveness to retinol, but without the side effects and is safe for pregnant women!
- VITAMIN E – inhibits the skin aging process, takes part in the removal of external signs of aging of the skin, acts as a ”free radical scavenger”
- VITAMIN C – has a brightening effect on hyperpigmentation and stimulates collagen synthesis, protects against UVA and UVB radiation. Powerful antioxidant
- KOENZYM q10 – a natural component of human cells. It is responsible for many energy processes, as well as the rate of cell division. In dermatology and cosmetics, it is valued as a wrinkle-removing agent and for slowing down the skin’s aging process
- NON-POCALATE EXTRACT – significantly increases the elasticity and, above all, the density of the skin and has an anti-aging effect
- BARROW OIL – ideal for oily skin with acne, combination skin (with a tendency to oily), as well as for skin prone to inflammation. Rich in fatty acids and vitamins
- MORINGA OIL – brightens, helps clear pores, smooths wrinkles
- MARCH MASSION OIL – gives a beautiful color, nourishes, smooths.