Discoloration brightening cream – Spot corrector for discoloration.
Discoloration Brightening Cream is a concentrated cosmetic that removes skin discoloration. It contains a wealth of natural ingredients that perfectly deal with unsightly discoloration and pigmentation changes. Particularly recommended for evening out the skin tone of the face and hands. It is applied spot-on, works extremely quickly and leaves visibly rejuvenated skin. By inhibiting melatonin synthesis, it successively lightens dark skin spots.
Active ingredients of the depigmentation cream:
- Bromelain – This enzyme hydrolyzes proteins and for this reason is used to make enzyme peels and in creams, such as for blemishes. It has a peeling, soothing, anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Papain – Like bromelain, this enzyme hydrolyzes proteins and for this reason is used to make enzyme scrubs and in blemish or anti-cellulite creams. It has a peeling, soothing, anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Liquorice smooth extract – Has antioxidant, bacteriostatic, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory properties and protects against UV radiation, brightens the skin.
- Hexylresorcinol – an organic compound used as a food additive, has an anti-aging effect, counteracts glycation processes and skin yellowing, brightens and reduces hyperpigmentation . It is present in the cream at a concentration of 2%!
- Sunflower oil – Gentle, absorbs quickly. It softens the epidermis and moisturizes it, reduces the appearance of blemishes on the skin, stimulates skin cell renewal and rejuvenates the skin. Sunflower oil also contains a good dose of vitamin E, as well as copper and iron.
- Moringa oil – Brightens the skin, smooths wrinkles and prevents sagging of the facial skin, cleanses the face, prevents blackheads, stabilizes sebum secretion and removes the effects of skin fatigue.
Cream for discoloration – composition
Ingredients: Aqua, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hexylresorcinol, Panthenol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Powder, Pineapple Comosus Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol.
Indications: hyperpigmentation, pigmentation spots, uneven skin tone, gray and tired skin.
Use: Apply spot on the area of discoloration.
NOTE! Papain found in the cream can cause irritation, so it is recommended to perform an allergy test beforehand.
Performing a home sensitization test is very simple: apply a sample of the cream to the skin (clean, not covered with any other cosmetics behind the ear, in the bend of the elbow/knee, in the groin or on the neck below the hairline) and observe the skin reaction for 48h.
There are no reviews yet.