Whitening tooth powder – back to naturally white teeth
Whitening Tooth Powder is an excellent addition to your daily dental care routine. Thanks to all-natural ingredients, you will restore the natural color of your teeth, remove deposits, and your teeth will become wonderfully smooth and clean.
Active ingredients of the tooth powder
The tooth cleaning powder contains natural, non-toxic ingredients that are completely safe even if swallowed. By comparing the hardness of the enamel and the hardness of the individual active ingredients, we can be sure that the powder ingredients will not scratch and damage our enamel.
Activated carbon as a strong adsorbent
Activated charcoal is a substance widely used in cosmetics and medicine. It is completely safe, does not bind in the body and is completely excreted externally. Activated carbon, due to its porous structure, is a strong adsorbent and easily binds various chemicals together.
White clay – a wealth of minerals
Taking the form of a finely ground powder, white clay is a 100% natural raw material extracted from within the earth. Widely used in cosmetics and natural medicine – with its help you can cure a cold and even perform a home detoxification of the body!
White clay is a wealth of minerals. Its composition includes silica, mineral salts, trace elements and aluminum oxide, which has a slight astringent effect. In addition to Al2O3, white clay contains the following minerals: iron oxide, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, calcium oxide, potassium oxide, titanium oxide and manganese oxide.
Diatomaceous earth (diatomite) – a source of silicon
Diatomaceous earth (diatomite earth, diatomite) is a soft rock composed primarily of amorphous silica SiO2 and admixtures of crystalline silica. It is formed from diatoms, the fossilized carapaces of single-celled algae called diatoms. Diatomaceous earth neutralizes odors, and thanks to its mineral content, including the aforementioned silicon, it helps remineralize enamel.
Calcium carbonate – a source of calcium
Calcium carbonate is a white powder, a component of limestone rocks and marble, very often used in dental care products. It is an abrasive, or abrasive ingredient, and thanks to it, Biosoma Tooth Powder easily removes plaque from the surface of teeth and around the gum line. This is extremely important because it helps avoid gum disease and tooth decay. Calcium carbonate is also a weapon in the fight against hypersensitivity. It combines with arginine from saliva to form a layer that seals the dentinal tubules.
Green tea extract for healthy teeth
There is no way to have healthy teeth if we don’t take care of our gums. With help comes green tea extract – extremely concentrated and rich in nutrients. The composition of the extract includes:
- Tannins – e.g. tannin, epicatechins (including epilogalusocatechin – EGCG) . Polyphenols have an astringent effect, used in burns and bleeding. On the surface of the skin, they produce a protective layer to soothe inflammation. Applied externally, they soothe burning, itching sensations. They seal the capillary walls of the capillaries.
- Alkaloids – e.g., caffeine, theophylline, theobromine. Alkaloids have excellent drainage properties – it stimulates skin microcirculation. They have a good effect on sagging skin and reduce swelling. Caffeine is successfully used in cosmetics for dry and sensitive skin.
- B vitamins – tamine, riboflavin, cobalamin. Tamine is helpful in the care of skin prone to seborrhea, acne vulgaris and rosacea and itching of the skin. Riboflavin regulates skin keratinization processes. Used for acne and seborrheic dermatitis. Prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin K – The use in cosmetics is mainly limited to cosmetics for vascular skin and rosacea. Vitamin K strengthens capillary walls, reduces erythema, reduces dark circles under the eyes.
- Vitamin C – one of the most effective natural antioxidants, effectively protects skin cells from free radical attack, participates in the synthesis of elastin and collagen, provides a gentle antimicrobial effect.
- Vitamin P (often not considered a vitamin) – reduces the permeability of blood vessels, anti-edema effect, antioxidant effect.
- Mineral salts – fluorine, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc.
- Activated carbon
- White clay
- Diatomaceous earth
- Calcium carbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Green tea
How to use the tooth cleaning powder
BIOSOMA Teeth Cleaning Powder only needs to be used 2-3 times a week to see dazzling results. You can use the powder on its own, combine it with coconut oil (coconut oil has additional antibacterial and protective effects on the gums) and also, if you are used to traditional foaming pastes, you can combine it with your toothpaste.
Composition of tooth cleaning powder
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL (CARBON), KAOLIN CLAY, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, XYLITOL, MENTHOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF (Green Tea) EXTRACT.
Magdalena Gliszczyńska –