AWOKADO oily face cream is a product that has a simple composition, but the active ingredients it contains are highly concentrated, so that you can use their effects to the maximum.
Multitasking oily cream – moisturizes, nourishes,
regenerates and gives a fresh, healthy look
Dry and irritated skin is undoubtedly a problem for many women. It is severely dull, lackluster, often tight, flaky and rough to the touch. It’s definitely a contradiction of the kind of skin any of us would like – moisturized, smooth and radiant.
It is often accompanied by inflammation and irritation so severe that we are afraid to put anything on it, lest we make things worse.
This is how the oily cream with avocado oil was created. The cream is designed primarily for dry skin, but it will take just as good care of any other skin type. It does not matter what age the person who uses it is – it is suitable for young, teenage and mature skin alike.
The cream’s main purpose is to nourish the skin, replenish lipids in it and deeply moisturize it. Thanks to the active ingredients, the skin will become soft, smooth and more supple.
The cream is mainly recommended for people who:
- Are struggling with dry skin,
- need an oily and nourishing cosmetic,
- They notice inflammation on their skin,
- are looking for a nourishing cosmetic that can be used under makeup,
- They want to even out their skin tone.
What active ingredients does the cream contain and what are they responsible for?
- Avocado oil – contains plenty of vitamins A and E and unsaturated fatty acids. It regenerates the skin, protects against the loss of moisture, has a hypoallergenic effect. It contains squalene, which has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. It moisturizes and smoothens the skin and supports the treatment of acne.
- Macadamia oil – a wealth of vitamins and minerals. The task of moisturizing and nourishing it. It evens out skin tone and prevents the appearance of wrinkles. When applied to the skin, it does not cause irritation. It is also suitable for acne-prone skin, as it does not clog pores.
- Almond oil – contains valuable mineral salts, proteins, as well as vitamins B and D, and A and E, which are considered the vitamins of youth. These ingredients perfectly nourish the skin, making it smooth, supple and radiant. The high amounts of linoleic and oleic acids in almond oil make it an ideal moisturizer. When used regularly, it prevents water loss from cells.
- Vitamin C – a miracle antioxidant. Moisturizes, regenerates, promotes collagen synthesis.
- Hyaluronic acid – Intensely moisturizes, reduces wrinkles.
- Coenzyme q10 – stops the loss of hyaluronic acid, delays the signs of skin aging, accelerates cell division, protects against UVA-induced collagen breakdown
- Lavender essential oil – relieves irritation, soothes, calms.
- Allantoin – moisturizes dry skin and soothes the discomfort caused by it. It has regenerative (reduces multiple redness, soothes burning, stimulates cell production) and anti-inflammatory effects. Allantoin makes the epidermis smoother and softer.
What else do you need to know before you start using this cream?
- Use: It is best to use a spatula to scoop the cream, so that any impurities do not get inside the package. Spread a small amount of cream on the face in the direction from the bottom to the top. Best paste.
- The reaction to a given product is an individual matter. To eliminate the possibility of adverse reactions, perform a sensitization test on a small patch of skin (e.g. behind the ear) before applying a new product.
Notes and contraindications:
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Safe for children
- For outdoor use
- Natural product
APPLICATION: Usinga clean hand or spatula, apply a small amount of the cream to cleansed and toned facial skin. Gently massage in, leaving to absorb. Apply 1-2 times a day, as needed. Hyaluronic acid 3% or Biosoma serum is recommended under the cream.
STORAGE : Store at room temperature in a tightly closed container. Protect from moisture, heat and light.
SAFETY OF USE: Dermatologically tested product. For external use only. Do not apply directly to injured skin or after invasive cosmetic procedures.
BIOSOMA cosmetics are natural and individual batches may vary slightly in fragrance and color. However, this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product.
Oily cream composition
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (Avocado) OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, UBIQUINONE, ALLANTOIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA
OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*.
*components of natural essential oils
There are no reviews yet.